Can you believe it has already been a week?! Where do the days go?? For many of you, this is your kids last week of school. If you aren’t the plan in advance type, you may be pondering on what to do with the kids all summer. Here are a few things I’ve come across that look like fun!
- Check out Triad Moms on Main and Piedmont Parent for Summer Camps and Special Events.
- The Children’s Museum of Winston-Salem has many events happening throughout the week and even summer camps that are great to for getting the kids out of the house for some fun.
- A great list of Triad pools that you can take the kids to this summer can be found on Triad Moms on Main.
- Check out your local libraries for different summer events for kids of all ages. Forsyth County Libraries, Guilford County Libraries, Davie County Public Library, Davidson County Library, Northwestern Regional Libraries.
- There is an official 2015 W-S Summer Camp website and also one for Greensboro and Kernersville.
- UNC-G is offering Summer camps in different areas of interest.
- There will be summer camps offered at SciWorks of Winston-Salem and Greensboro Science Center.
- Tumblebees Ultimate Gym is offering one day a week (for 8 weeks) summer programs. There are different camp categories that are offered for toddlers up to high school age kids.
I hope this list helps you find just the right summer event or camp for your kids! 😀 If you know of other events or camps not listed here, please feel free to leave a comment with your suggestions. Thanks again and happy beginning of summer break to you all!
Plaid, Pearls and Toddler stains