It’s Wednesday, “Hump Day”, so you may be starting to think about the weekend. I thought I’d help you all out by listing a few fun events that are happening in the Triad in the next few days.
- The Winston-Salem Dash will be playing Home games this week. Wednesday through Friday the games will start at 7pm. Saturday’s game starts at 6:30pm and Sunday’s starts at 2pm. For more information on whom they are playing against and to buy tickets, visit their official site here.
- The Greensboro Grasshoppers will also be playing Home games this week. Today’s (Wednesday) game starts at 12:30pm. Thursday through Saturday games start at 7pm and Sunday’s starts at 4pm. For more information on whom they are playing against and to buy tickets, visit their official site here.
- Sesame Street Live: Make a New Friend – This show will be at the Lawrence Joel Veterans Memorial Coliseum, in Winston-Salem. Performances will take place Friday (29th) though Sunday (31st). Visit here for show times and ticket prices.
- Raylen Presents Friday Night Live – Friday 29th from 5pm-8pm – Located in Mocksville – Live music by Doug Davis Three! Go to the Raylen Vineyards & Winery website for more details.
- Dirty Girl Mud Run – Saturday 30th starting at 8:30am – Race will be in High Point – For more information and to register visit the race website.
- Fourth Annual GCS Family Fun Day – Saturday 30th from 11am-4pm – Located at City Lake Park in Jamestown – For more Fun Day details visit their Facebook event page.
- Summer Season Kickoff Party at the Children’s Museum of WS – Saturday 30th starting at 2pm – You get to meet the Summer 2015 Peppercorn ensemble, play games, have snacks and then play in the Museum after! Go to this page to register for this event.
- Pig Fest 2015 – Saturday 30th from 4pm to 8pm – event will be held at Natty Greene’s Pub in Greensboro – If you are a fan of the “other white meat” than this event is for you; plus, proceeds go to a great cause, the Second Harvest Food Bank of Northwest NC. For more information about this event and to purchase tickets, visit their Facebook page.
- Meet Me on Main – Saturday 30th from 4pm to 8pm – located on Main St. in King – A street festival with live music, and vendors.
Check back every Wednesday, for more local upcoming events.
Plaid, Pearls and Toddler Stains
P.S. – Don’t forget to follow this blog to stay up-to-date with Triad events, awesome recipes, fashion and other fun mom and kid topics.